About Me

My photo
I have a Bachelor's in Psychology, a Master's in Human Relations, and a Ph.D. in telling people what to do. I raise children, dogs, cats, and hermit crabs and cultivate crabgrass and pretty weeds. I am teaching myself to cook, not because I love to cook but because I love to eat. I love to travel, read, and take pictures; I also like to write, so you'll get to read a lot about all the aforementioned subjects plus about anything else I happen to feel like sharing with you. I'll take all your questions and may even give some back with answers if you're lucky and I'm feeling helpful (or bored.)

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful entries #29 and 30

Man. Today I'm thankful that after today, I can end this self-imposed period of daily thankfulness.  I'm thankful for a lot of things on a daily basis, but writing posts about them is becoming somewhat of a chore.  


Yesterday, I was thankful that I had enough random ingredients laying around that I was able to put together a completely unplanned meal that I could throw in a crock-pot at noon and not have to cook dinner after coming in late from a meeting.  I think this may be the first time this has ever happened in my house.  It wasn't the best dinner I've ever had, but it certainly wasn't the worst, and may end up being a go-to meal for busy nights.  


Today's entries are brought to you by the letter Q, for no other reason that I can think of other that that it's the letter my baby is studying in preschool this week.  My imagination done run dry this morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment