About Me

My photo
I have a Bachelor's in Psychology, a Master's in Human Relations, and a Ph.D. in telling people what to do. I raise children, dogs, cats, and hermit crabs and cultivate crabgrass and pretty weeds. I am teaching myself to cook, not because I love to cook but because I love to eat. I love to travel, read, and take pictures; I also like to write, so you'll get to read a lot about all the aforementioned subjects plus about anything else I happen to feel like sharing with you. I'll take all your questions and may even give some back with answers if you're lucky and I'm feeling helpful (or bored.)

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful entry #6

Yeah, I know it's late.  But with yet another earthquake in OK yesterday, along with high winds from a wanna-be tornado (yes, only in Oklahoma, people), I was a little distracted last night.  This crap has got to stop.  

Yesterday I was thankful for lunch at a new Mexican place in the city, with Soldier; I've been wanting to try it for months now and it was the best lunch I've had in about a year.  Definitely will be going back.  

This entry is brought to you by the number 25, which is how much gas money it cost to get me to said restaurant and back home.  But it was so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment