About Me

My photo
I have a Bachelor's in Psychology, a Master's in Human Relations, and a Ph.D. in telling people what to do. I raise children, dogs, cats, and hermit crabs and cultivate crabgrass and pretty weeds. I am teaching myself to cook, not because I love to cook but because I love to eat. I love to travel, read, and take pictures; I also like to write, so you'll get to read a lot about all the aforementioned subjects plus about anything else I happen to feel like sharing with you. I'll take all your questions and may even give some back with answers if you're lucky and I'm feeling helpful (or bored.)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful entries #26-28

Over the weekend, I was thankful for Clorox, white vinegar, and baking soda.  These three things are pretty much all I use to clean my house.  Which is what I spent the weekend doing.

So this morning I am thankful for a clean house.  

Except for the playroom, which looks like Toys-R-Us exploded in it.  But it conveniently has a door which I can shut to help me ignore the mess.  

Today's entries are brought to you by the number 9, the amount of trash bags currently waiting in the bin for pick-up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment