About Me

My photo
I have a Bachelor's in Psychology, a Master's in Human Relations, and a Ph.D. in telling people what to do. I raise children, dogs, cats, and hermit crabs and cultivate crabgrass and pretty weeds. I am teaching myself to cook, not because I love to cook but because I love to eat. I love to travel, read, and take pictures; I also like to write, so you'll get to read a lot about all the aforementioned subjects plus about anything else I happen to feel like sharing with you. I'll take all your questions and may even give some back with answers if you're lucky and I'm feeling helpful (or bored.)

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful entries 4 and 5

Yeah, I realize I didn't post anything yesterday.  For the two of you who read this blog, I am deeply and sincerely sorry.


But I'm making up for it today.


Yesterday I was thankful that Soldier got back from his conference.  Bonus points that the boys and I got done with the school carnival at about the same time so we all got to eat dinner together.


Today, I am thankful for outerwear sales.  I had the unfortunate experience of having to take all three boys winter-wear shopping at the same time, but the fact that I saved over $120 and spent less than $100 for 3 winter coats, heavy-duty gloves, and double-layered knit caps makes me thankful indeed, even if it did entail a few "Go to hell and take your kids with you" looks from other shoppers.  


Today's entry is brought to you by the letters O and U; here's hoping we beat the crap out of Texas A&M today.

No comments:

Post a Comment