About Me

My photo
I have a Bachelor's in Psychology, a Master's in Human Relations, and a Ph.D. in telling people what to do. I raise children, dogs, cats, and hermit crabs and cultivate crabgrass and pretty weeds. I am teaching myself to cook, not because I love to cook but because I love to eat. I love to travel, read, and take pictures; I also like to write, so you'll get to read a lot about all the aforementioned subjects plus about anything else I happen to feel like sharing with you. I'll take all your questions and may even give some back with answers if you're lucky and I'm feeling helpful (or bored.)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful entry #2

Today I am thankful for preschool, which allowed me to go to the grocery store, the bank, and the rec center without my suddenly-tantrum-predisposed four-year-old.  I love this kid forever, but his five full-body, full-throttle-decibel tantrums in the course of two days have left me on the verge of throwing one myself.


Today's entry is brought to you by the number 1982, which is where it appeared the woman I saw in the store today was still living, with her threadbare poufy crinkled neon-pink-and-green warm-up suit, keds, and peroxide hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment