About Me

My photo
I have a Bachelor's in Psychology, a Master's in Human Relations, and a Ph.D. in telling people what to do. I raise children, dogs, cats, and hermit crabs and cultivate crabgrass and pretty weeds. I am teaching myself to cook, not because I love to cook but because I love to eat. I love to travel, read, and take pictures; I also like to write, so you'll get to read a lot about all the aforementioned subjects plus about anything else I happen to feel like sharing with you. I'll take all your questions and may even give some back with answers if you're lucky and I'm feeling helpful (or bored.)

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trend of the Month

Since everybody's doin' it, and I like to be part of the popular crowd, I'm going to write at least one thing every day this month that I am thankful for. 


Today's entry: toilets that flush.


This entry is brought to you by the letter F, which is what I utter every time I remember that the toilet in my master bathroom does not flush at the moment.  We are waiting on the owner to call a plumber to fix the leaky seal in the tank, which ran up our water bill over twice the amount it usually is, so Soldier turned the water off at the base so it wouldn't run til it gets fixed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment